Times of day
A few hours per month
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Westchester Square Library
Young Women on the Rize Responsibilities:
- Actively pursue and book all private events – this would include in-house events, outside catering events, and large group deliveries.
- Responsible for creating contracts and working with the Manges/GM and /Chefs Partner in reviewing appropriate food and beverage minimums
- Work with our sponsors and handling the requests and requirements, negotiates ideas and solutions, including food and any event menus, room set up needs and billing if applicable.
- Be the primary contact and work one-on-one with the sponsors/guests throughout the process to create the best possible experience.
- Direct, manage, and coach staff in the set up and execution of the event to ensure an outstanding experience for the guests.
How To Apply
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Ability to personally attend events and meetings as appropriate to job responsibilities outlined above.
- Knowledge of private dining, banquet and event operations.
- Familiar with the point of sale
- Ability to work well under pressure and to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment, with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with extensive standing/walking.
For your talents and dedication we offer:
Free to all events
Meals are included
Transportation reimbursement pertaining to responsibilities for the organization