A few hours per week
We Make Change is a bit different from most not-for-profits - we're a community of Changemakers - people who want to use our skills to change the world.
We do that by connecting individuals with the people and charities fighting for the causes they care about. We then use our skills to volunteer, exchange ideas and develop projects with a range of charities.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can change the world and by becoming a Changemaker you can help to make it happen.
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing to lead the development of not-for-profit organisations dedicated to changing the world.
The role will involve leading the creation of inspiring and innovative campaigns, developing organisational messaging, and carrying out a range of other marketing activities for not-for-profit organisations.
- Planning the long-term development of not-for-profit organisations
- Overseeing brand marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the sales and creative teams
- Managing relationships with not-for-profit and corporate partners
- Reviewing financial forecasts and setting targets
- Attending some meetings, conferences and marketing events
- Managing budgets
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Negotiating skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build relationships with corporates, not-for-profits and other organisations
The time commitment can be as little as 8 hours per week, depending on your availability.
The role will be performed remotely, so applications are welcomed from across the world.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to change the world!
Whatever cause you care about, whatever skill you have, if you want to change the world, then become a Changemaker by applying today.
How To Apply
Apply in just a few minutes by completing your Changemaker profile through the link above.