It only takes an hour a week to make a difference. Volunteer with Sole Train: Boston Runs Together
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Trinity Boston Foundation
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Volunteer with Sole Train: Boston Runs Together, a community building and mentoring program that uses running as a vehicle for setting and achieving seemingly impossible goals.
- Commit 1-2 hrs/wk (practices vary: 9am-4pm, M-F)
1. Browne, Mondays and Fridays 2-3pm: 180 Walnut St., Chelsea MA
2. Hernandez, Thursdays 3:15-4:15pm: 61 School St., Jamaica Plain MA
3. Roosevelt, Mondays and Fridays 8:30-9:10am: 95 Needham Rd., Hyde Park MA
- 5 weekend races/community events
- Sept-June, culminating with Boston’s Run to Remember (5 mile or half marathon race)
- Join a supportive community of caring individuals who bring out the best in young people and adults!
- No running experience required!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com. Learn more about the experience!
We are committed to creating an inclusive community that reflects the diversity of our participants. Sole Train is a program of Trinity Boston Foundation.