Help Connect Volunteers to Their Passion! - Lewiston
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by American Red Cross, Idaho/Montana Region
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Would you enjoy promoting the American Red Cross and encouraging friends or family to volunteer? Become a Recruitment Volunteer to help us fulfill our mission!
Without the hard work and time donated by our committed volunteers, the American Red Cross would not be able to fulfill our mission to alleviate human suffering. Assist the Volunteer Services management team to grow our workforce by becoming a Recruitment Volunteer to help us connect people in our communities with their passion.
Volunteer Responsibilities are:
• Recruits volunteers for all lines of service and departments.
• Proactively recruits new volunteers for general and specific volunteer opportunities.
• Recruits current volunteers for new opportunities and leadership positions.
• Researches outreach events and fairs. Reaches out to community groups to set up recruitment presentations.
• Plans and carries out recruitment events in communities served by the region, for both identified partner groups and open-call interest meetings.
• Promotes volunteer opportunities at community events.
- Training Provided