A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Girls in Sport is an award winning foundation in Sweden using sport, adventure sport, movement and work with the body as a tool for social change. When a desire to do something comes from the heart and receives the support of others, it is a powerful force. We have built our organisation around that force, creating for example:
• Strong Girls: A personal development focused sports and adventure program for teenage girls.
• Women in Sport + Adventure: An annual festival & meeting place promoting and developing women’s sport and adventure sport.
• Coacha Framtiden: A CSR initiative enabling women to enter sports coaching on their own terms.
• Simlabbet: a new swim school using sign language for children with hearing difficulties.
We need some extra help with both our social media and admin tasks and are interested in finding people excited about our work who would like to make a contribution and support us with some of their time.
- Training Provided
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers