Times of day
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
The Business Development Associate will be responsible for cultivating leads, contacts and donors while maintaining existing relationships.
Candidates will demonstrate experience managing multiple tasks while having a keen attention to detail and must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a team. This person will be intimately involved in business development, supporting the CEO, working closely with the marketing team to develop campaigns, and leading smaller projects and events. This person will be the right hand logistical coordinator for a high energy CEO and will need the ability to multi-task, work as a team and help a small start-up change the world.
- Assist Business Development team and CEO with initiating, cultivating and following up with prospective partners, collaborators, and funders.
- Team with fundraising campaigns and annual solicitations through coordinating email campaigns, invitations to events and email communications.
- Managing strategic partnership and engagement appointments for Development team and CEO.
- Assist with donor correspondence by making follow up calls to donors and sponsors.
- Develop and maintain standard development department management systems and procedures.
- Create reports to analyze giving trends and fundraising activities
- Assist with donor communications, gift processing data entry, and thank you letters.
- Help cultivate relationships with funders
- Demonstrated and successful Business Development and Lead generation skills are required as a part of this role.
- Proficiency in Salesforce or a different CRM tool is a critical part of this role along with tools like Toutapp, yesware, YAMM and Vertical response.Experience in other databases, social media platforms, email communication tools and office organization desired.
- Comfort levels with phone conversations, donor relations, and getting to know the donors is a critical part of the role.
- Proven project, time, and organizational management skills, with ability to juggle many competing priorities at once.
- Experience in creative, collaborative work environments.
- Excellent writing, research and communication skills; verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills, creating reports, charts, and dashboards for monitoring data and results will be required. Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must.
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Thank you for showing interest in volunteering at Asante Africa Foundation. Please forward us your latest Resume/CV at email@example.com and also complete an application at http://www.123contactform.com/form-1909920/Volunteer-Application?
Looking forward to working with you for a noble cause!