Times of day
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
We are looking for individuals to help us develop and coach the following teams for girls (ages 10-17)
- Stomp & Shake Cheer Team (New York City and Rahway, NJ)
- Step Team (New York City and Rahway, NJ)
- Majorette Dance Team (New York City and Rahway, NJ)
- BabySoul Majorette Dance Team (New York City - Girls Ages 5 to 9)
- Liturgical/Modern Dance Team (New York City and Rahway, NJ)
- Hip-Hop Dance Team (New York City and Rahway, NJ)
- African Dance Team (New York City and Rahway, NJ)
- Basketball (JHS and HS)** Not beginning until mid-2018.
The New York Teams will begin before the end of 2017, while the Rahway teams will be developed mid-year 2018. Coaches may elect to work with one or both teams. New York City teams will practice in Manhattan and potentially Brooklyn. We need coaches for either weekends, weeknight evenings (Fridays from 6pm-8pm) or weekday afternoons (4pm to 6pm).
Candidates who show commitment to their team will earn a stipend after six months of service.
How To Apply
Candidates are asked to send their resumes and cover letters which reflect the experience they have in the sport/art they are applying for. Candidates are also asked to indicate whether they are able/willing to serve in NYC or Rahway, NJ. NYC candidates will be asked to attend an interview on a weeknight in Midtown, NYC; NJ candidates will interview in Rahway, NJ. All will require a background check.