A few hours per week
About How Women Lead
Breaking ceilings, changing the world, propelling women changemakers, that is what you are signing up for when you join our team of global leaders. And we do it authenticity , respect and care for each other. How Women Lead elevates diverse women leaders in the corporate, public, philanthropic, and non-profit sectors by cultivating a robust network that trains, invests in, and connects women executives who are catalysts in their fields. Founded in 2011, we bring together a network of over 5,000 women to strengthen their leadership tool boxes and networks to effect greater impact in their respective fields.
How Women Lead’s philanthropic arm, How Women Give, provides grants and invaluable connections to women’s and girls’ organizations on the frontlines of today’s most critical issues. In 2017, we became managing partner for the national 2020 Women on Boards effort to increase the percentage of women on U.S. company boards. In March 2018, we announced the acquisition of the Global Women’s Leadership Network, and will continue its flagship transformative leadership training, Women Leaders for the World.
How Women Lead is looking for talented Salesforce Administrator to develop, administer and manage ongoing support requests and needs. You may also be asked to conduct research and provide recommendations on how to improve salesforce data management.
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Work with the How Women Lead team on multiple Salesforce projects
- Design, setup and customize modules/dashboard as requested
- Review and improve functions as needed in order to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Administration of user management and training
- Design and customize fields, page and reports as needed
- Manage database, update information and run reports
- Experience leading changes in Salesforce for an organization. Salesforce Administration Certificate is advantage.
- Strong knowledge and experience with salesforce administration
- Good online research skills
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of individuals and groups
- Effective communicator and trouble shooter
- Ability to make decisions and follow through with minimal supervision
- Knowledge and commitment to women’s issues, women’s leadership, or philanthropy preferred
• Minimum of 3-5 hours a week (depending on project)
• Flexible hours
• Can work virtually
This position is a volunteer position.
How To Apply
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30, 2018. Please write “Salesforce Administrator Volunteer - YOUR NAME” in the subject of the email. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. This is a volunteer position.