Times of day
A few hours per month
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
3104 West 25th Street
Seeds of Literacy, an award winning nonprofit organization, that provides free GED preparation and basic education to adults in the Cleveland area, is looking for volunteers to help us with office work and classroom projects.
Some of the tasks and projects available are:
· Designing and creating visually engaging bulletin boards each month at Seeds’ West 25th site
· Weekly data entry of student achievements
· Copying and keeping an inventory of student curriculum
· Digitizing student materials with InDesign software. Ability to manipulate PDFs using Adobe Creative Suite
· Expanding our outreach database by researching contact information for local churches and religious groups.
If you have some time to devote to helping Seeds of Literacy, please contact Volunteer Coordinator Sharon Farrer at 216-661-7950 ext. 115 or email@example.com .
Days and hours are flexible.