Volunteer at The New Jersey Kidney Walk!
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by National Kidney Foundation Serving the Delaware Valley
Times of day
Mercer County Park
West Windsor Township
Volunteer with the National Kidney Foundation!
The Kidney Walk is the nation’s largest walk to fight kidney disease. Held in nearly 100 communities, the event raises awareness and funds lifesaving programs that educate and support patients, their families, and those are risk. These events would not be possible without volunteers and support from the community! There are several ways to be involved on Walk day:
- Set-up and before the Walk begins
- Participant registration and assistance
- Walk route guides and assistance
- Pass out refreshments, t-shirts, and giveaways to walkers
- Breakdown and clean-up post event
Sunday, May 20th at Mercer County Park in West Windsor, NJ. Volunteers are needed between 6:30am - 12:00pm.
How To Apply
For more information or to get involved, please contact Andrea Giannini at (215) 923-8611 x732 or email@example.com.