A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Reports to: Executive Director
Time: 5-10 hours per week
Location: Remote, flexible within the U.S.
The Individuals Donation Coordinator will play a vital role in shaping ESW’s small donor and monthly giving program. This volunteer will design fundraising programs with the Executive Director and execute them on a weekly basis. While fundraising experience is not required for this position, we are looking for someone eager to get their hands dirty with nonprofit development.
About Engineers for a Sustainable World
Engineers for a Sustainable World is a nonprofit network made up of people passionate about technical sustainability. We consist of 1,500 student and professional members across 50 chapters at colleges and universities. We work to empower engineers to tackle the biggest sustainability challenges of the 21st century. ESW members have created everything from solar charging stations on college campuses to devices that collect waste in rivers to community-designed structures that promote earthquake resilience.
The Individual Donations Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Designing new small donor and monthly giving programs to meet ESW’s financial goals
- Creating strategies to build out ESW’s donor list
- Implementing donor acquisition strategies
- Executing the small donor and monthly giving programs
- Tracking our fundraising success in Nationbuilder, our CRM
- Passion for sustainability and technical problem solving
- (Desired) Prior experience in nonprofit fundraising
- An eagerness to learn the best practices for running nonprofit fundraising programs
- Your friends would describe you as a “people person”; you have high emotional intelligence
- Experience using digital tools such as Google Suite, Slack, and video conference (we use Zoom).