Jeremiah Program NY -Social Media Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Jeremiah Program- New York
Times of day
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Gregory Jackson Center for Brownsville
519 Rockaway Avenue
Job Description Social Media Volunteer
Jeremiah Program- New York
Volunteer Manager: Madeline Sanders
Location: Gregory Jackson Center for Brownsville, 519 Rockaway Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11212
The Social Media Volunteer is responsible for coordinating and executing the Jeremiah Program social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. This role offers the volunteer a total immersion into a busy digital recruitment business and the successful candidate will work closely with key staff members. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among Partners clients and candidates.
· Grow online social networks by increasing fan-base and interactions
· Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
· Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
· Familiarity with social media analytics such as Facebook insights to assess trends and Twitter analytics and keyword analysis
· Review data on the performance of social media platforms and adjust plans or strategies to optimize outreach
· Post photos, video or other content from activities and events
- Must be able to work in the office once or twice a week.
· Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
· Openness to learn, willingness to try anything, strong communication/writing skills and out of the box thinking to promote organization in a unique and creative way
· Experience with basic photo editing and video editing, is not necessary but it is a plus!
· Familiarity with main stream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Please send resume to Madeline Sanders, Office Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject Title: Social Media Volunteer