Position Specific Summary: The Director of Alumni Relations is a new position on the Leading Women of Tomorrow (LWT) corporate staff team. The Director of Alumni Relations will have the opportunity to establish and manage an interactive network of LWT program alumni. This is an entirely virtual position, so all applicants must have access to a computer to be able to work remotely.
- Organize virtual events for Leading Women of Tomorrow alumni.
- Manage all Leading Women of Tomorrow professional networking platforms.
- Lead the development of a remote mentorship program for affiliated chapter members, including designing program structure, recruiting potential mentors, and implementing programming.
- Work with the Regional Program Managers to keep detailed records of affiliated alumni.
- Currently attending or recently graduated from an Accredited Post-Secondary Institution (an undergraduate or graduate program).
- Must be able to commit 5-10 hours per week to the position.
- This is an entry-level position, little to no experience required, all training will be provided.
- Experience managing pages on social media platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Strong database management skills and ability to produce detailed reports.
- Experience using Google Drive programs, such as Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, and Google Forms.
- Ability to stay organized while managing multiple simultaneous projects.
- Possession of a self-starter attitude and willingness to take initiative.
- Basic familiarity with networking software like PeopleGrove is a plus.
- Experience using Canva is a plus.
- Passion for empowering women to pursue careers in public service.
Application Deadline: September 30 at 11:59 PM. You will be contacted for an interview the following week.