A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Here at Adei Foundation, Inc. and the Adei Institute of Technology we are in search of a dynamic Marketing Team which would include; a Marketing lead; Branding Specialist; Marketing Communications; and a Web Designer. This team will report to the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
A little about us: Adei Foundation was formed in 2017 as a way to promote technology and entrepreneurship in Côte d’Ivoire, West Africa. We are still in the early stage.
Our mission is to, Drive socio-economic development through Technology, in Côte d’Ivoire and the region, by strengthening the building blocks of the entrepreneurial ecosystem through a Technical Skills training program, an Entrepreneurship program, and an Innovation lab, while applying a gender lens.
And our vision for the foundation: Adei Institute establishes a world-class entrepreneurship hub in the West and Francophone Africa region, committed to connecting founders, technologists, and investors with global disruptive innovation.
The Role of Branding Specialist/Assistant: The Branding Specialist will work with the organization's management and consult as needed with the organization's Branding Strategist Advisor in order to
- Develop a brand strategy
- Define the brand identity and messaging
- Create some visual designs
- Generate some basic material or provide style guide
- Idem for print collateral (i.e. business cards), website and social media
- Design some branded environments for our physical space
- Related Education or equivalent work experience
- Brand awareness - a clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix
- Relationship management skills and a high degree of business acumen necessary
- Event planning/organizing experience strongly desired
- International Volunteers