CONFIDENTIAL SEXUAL VIOLENCE ADVOCATES NEEDED!
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by CONTACT of Burlington County
CONTACT of Burlington County is looking for individuals who are passionate about helping people. The program needs dedicated volunteers to respond to hospitals, police departments and courts to assist individuals impacted by sexual violence.
CONTACT is currently looking for individuals who have any availability. Perfect for students, stay at home parents, retirees or anyone looking to give back to their community!
- 18 years old or older
- Resides in Burlington County
- Successful completion of 40 hour state training
- Commitment to on-call responsibility of at least 16 hours a month
- Regular email and cell phone access
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Commitment of at least 1 year of service
- Able to attend continuing education and ongoing supervision meetings
- Completed application and $50 training fee
Next training will be held:
Mondays and Wednesdays: October 3rd, 10th, 15th, 17th, 22nd, 24th, 29th & November 5th, 7th, 12th
Applications due by September 28th
- Training Provided