Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Salt River Circle
promote the education of disadvantaged youth in a culturally sensitive and effective way.
Each year, the CTC Ten Foundation selects two individuals as CTC Ten Fellows to support the ongoing development of the CTC Ten Safe Hub. CTC Ten Fellows work closely with our implementing partner AMANDLA EduFootball and are instrumental to the success of delivery of community and life skills enhancement programs.
CTC Ten Fundraising/Partnership Management Fellow Responsibilities:
- Research & identify funding and partnership opportunities
- Assist with creating a comprehensive development plan that includes strategies, timelines, benchmarks and goals
- Compile funding and partnership proposals, concept notes, grant applications and other funding applications.
- Assist in preparing fundraising strategy workshops
- Compile database of potential/relevant funders for corporate, public and civil sector, including all relevant information.
- Administer existing partnerships, including reporting, follow-ups as well as recording, updating and maintaining of partnership database.
- Create and compile written and custom-made reports for all partners
- Assist with driving fundraising related projects and events.
- Bachelor or Graduate Degree. Preferred field(s) of study: Business, economics, marketing, media, public relations;
- High levels of knowledge and interest in the field(s) of international development, child-care work and/or conflict-resolution;
- Experience in fundraising and partnership building;
- Professional, energetic self-starter. Must possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills; including public presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and membership database software
The chosen CTC Ten Research and Design Fellow will spend one year living in Cape Town South Africa from June 1 2018 - May 31 2019.
Fellows gain valuable field and work experience in international development, sociology, health, economics, and sport for development best practices. Most importantly, Fellows develop meaningful, long-term relationships with communities to help build local capacity and ownership.
How To Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.