Leadership Level - Strategic Planner/Project Manager Needed!
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by American Red Cross-Texas Gulf Coast Region
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
2700 Southwest Freeway
Looking for a volunteer counterpart to work in tandem with the Regional Disaster Officer for the Texas Gulf Coast Region of your American Red Cross to lead a team of over 1000 paid staff and volunteers throughout the disaster cycle.
- Hurricane Readiness Planning throughout the region
- Strategic planning for the entire disaster cycle of preparedness, response, & recovery
- Possible government relations activity
- Project Manegement
- Strategic Planning
- C-Suite experience ideal
- Experience working with government partners a plus
- NO DISASTER EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - we will teach you that.
- Approximately 15 hours per week
- Need to have some daytime/weekday availability
- At least 1 year commitment, renewable
- Can live anywhere within the Texas Gulf Coast but must be willing to go in to a Red Cross office as needed
How To Apply
For more information or to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.