Volunteer House Manager
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Delridge Neighborhoods Development Association
Youngstown Cultural Arts Center
House Managers are “on-call” staff who oversee events hosted at Youngstown Cultural Arts Center.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and orient guests to the facility, ensuring all needs are met
- Watch over active and inactive rental spaces to ensure compliance with building and rental regulations
- Answer front desk phone, and take messages for Youngstown Manager
- Manage cleaning of rental spaces and lock-up of the facility
- Cover other tasks as needed or requested by Manager and Director
About Our Community:
DNDA’s Youngstown Cultural Arts Center (YCAC) hosts groundbreaking youth arts programming and is a widely recognized model for comprehensive community engagement. Located in the diverse Delridge Neighborhood of West Seattle, the historic building renovated from the old Frank B. Cooper Elementary
School houses 36 units of low-income artist housing, commercial office space for arts-based nonprofits, as well as rental spaces for arts and cultural events, performances, classes and gatherings. Owned and operated by DNDA, Youngstown is the only mixed-use space in Seattle offering artist housing, nonprofit offices, youth programs, and creative public rental facilities, allowing incredible capacity for cross-sector collaboration.
DNDA is a diverse, anti-racist organization and Equal Opportunity Employer happily serving people of various communities and backgrounds. We seek applicants who are radical about inclusivity, and want to join in the work of revolutionizing and activating the Seattle arts scene with this lens. Women, LGBTQ and People of Color are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply: Please send a Resume and one paragraph on why you’d like to join the DNDA Team.
Job Type: Volunteer, On Call
- Training Provided