A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Work under the supervision of our Field Coordinator to help keep our city's soccer fields playable and clean for the kids!
Under the Field Coordinator's supervision you will:
- Work on general upkeep of the field including but not limited to mowing the grass, seeding the field, weeding, etc.
- Check fields monthly or biweekly (depending on the season) to ensure playability
- Establish contacts with vendors for gopher and pest abatement
- Establish contacts with the city parks and rec for assistance with field maintenance
- During AYSO Fall season, go to games and act as Field Manager/Marshal for any issues that come up during games (Point of contact)
- Line the fields before the season and various other soccer related events
This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in landscaping, working with the city, and using your hands to put in some hard work. We have a great team and Field Coordinator who is excited to have you work with us! We appreciate your volunteer time so we can work around your schedule for field maintenance during the week but you must be available some weekend days.
- Training Provided
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
If you want to learn more or are interested in the opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org