Fundraising Campaign Writer
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California
PO Box 88
- BHRSC is looking for a creative, donor-focused writer with experience composing content for fundraising campaigns by mail and online.
- The main responsibilities of this position will be writing content for three to five fundraising campaigns per year and any corresponding donor updates. Pieces usually include a blend of storytelling and informational elements intended to both educate our supporters and encourage them to make a donation to our organization, with a critical focus on the impact their contributions will have on the hounds we rescue.
- Occasional emergency campaigns may develop on short notice when we take in hounds needing urgent and costly rescue or care. This volunteer will receive direction and guidance from the Donor Development Coordinator and Fundraising Campaign Coordinator.
- This position may require up to five hours per month leading up to fundraising drives, with fewer hours needed between campaigns. However, there will be many opportunities to be more actively involved in other aspects of our fundraising campaigns if personal time allows.
How To Apply
Please complete the application at https://www.bassethoundrescue.org/volunteer/volunteer-application/