Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
1901 E. 4th St. #100
OneOC is proud to offer EncoreOC Professional positions throughout Orange County! As an EncoreOC Professional, you will connect with a local nonprofit in meaningful & purposeful service to help address unmet community needs. During the 8-week program, you will fulfill critical project-based assignments that will bolster the infrastructure of the nonprofit at which you are serving.
Company Background: OneOC - Encore Professional Program with Laguna Food Pantry.
The mission of the Laguna Food Pantry is to provide free, fresh and nutritious food to those in need.
Term of Volunteer Service: 8-weeks project-based assignment between April and December 2018
Hours of Volunteer Service: 15 hours per week for 8 weeks (Virtual and Onsite)
Wage: This is a volunteer opportunity.
Position: EncoreOC Professionals are highly-skilled volunteers who typically possess an advanced educational and professional backgrounds, along with time and expertise. Experienced applicants of all ages are encouraged to apply, and are welcome to send a resume and cover letter to EncoreOC@OneOC.org.
Major Responsibilities and Related Tasks:
Administrative – The EncoreOC Professional will provide smoother administrative processes and technological systems for the Laguna Food Pantry.
- provide help with document management and organization, both electronically and through a physical filing system
- provide administrative support for the CEO
- streamline software protocol and access for volunteers/staff
- Administrative Services
- Business Management
- Data and Document Management
- Personal Assistant
- Public Relations
- Microsoft Office
- Office Logistics
- Integrating Systems
- Opportunity to make a significant difference in the mission of an Orange County nonprofit
- Free Leadership Development Trainings from OneOC
- Networking opportunities
Eligibility Requirements: To be eligible to participate as an EncoreOC Professional, the candidate must meet all eligibility requirements below, including but not limited to:
- Commit to the project-based assignment and position timeline
- Agree to and clear a criminal background check
How To Apply
You may apply directly to the EncoreOC Professional Program by emailing your resume and cover letter indicating your interest and why you would be a good fit for this opportunity to Abby Edmunds at firstname.lastname@example.org