Full Time AmeriCorps Project YES! Positions to Serve In West Town
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by AmeriCorps Project YES!
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
1012 N. Noble St.
Interested in education? In community engagement? Serving in a diverse corps?
Then Join AmeriCorps Project YES!
We are seeking Full Time AmeriCorps Members to serve at the Northwestern Settlement in Head Start, Food Pantry, and After School Programming
PY! Members Will:
· Engage Community in Service
· Explore Leadership Skills
· Make Connections
· Make a Difference!
This year’s term of service will begin on October 3, 2017 and run through August 29, 2018.
· 21 years of age
· U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident
· Some College or Associate’s Degree
· Must be able to serve Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm and some weekend commitments
· Cannot be enrolled in any coursework during the program year
Living Stipend of $12,630; Health Insurance; $5,815 Education Award given upon completion of the service; Forbearance of qualified student loans; Invaluable training and experience
Interviews will continue until all positions have been filled.
Send current resume and cover letter to Program Manager Megan Bott at email@example.com or fax to (773) 278-2621.