Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
The Climate Mobilization is launching an exciting new campaign focused on empowering city-centric chapters to move local governments into emergency mobilization to combat the climate crisis and rapidly reach net zero emissions! And we’re currently building up our ability to support those teams. If you’re ready to join the group that’s restoring a safe climate for all at emergency speed, pick a team that fits your interests and skills, and apply now!
Policy and Legislation Team
The Policy and Legislation Team’s mission is to lead the charge on developing policy at the federal and local levels.
- Research and draft policy proposals
- Draft legislation
- Draft implementation plans
Skills and Qualifications
- Ideally, experience writing policy and legislation, especially local legislation
- Professional level writer with a strong interest and expertise in policy
- Commitment to TCM’s message of truth, urgency and inclusiveness
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
How To Apply
Please fill out the application linked here. Thanks!