Times of day
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
11215 5th Avenue Southwest
The Neighborhood House youth tutoring program provides a combination of homework help and fun, hands-on learning activities to students aged K-12th grade. Volunteers will work one-on-one with students, providing homework support, engaging in a variety of academic skill building activities and building relationships.
Program hours are Monday through Thursday, 4:00-7:30pm. Volunteers can choose their preferred schedule within these times.
- Ability to communicate with youth in a patient, respectful and kind manner.
- Must enjoy spending time with youth
- Experience working with diverse communities is a plus
- Must be available to make a reliable weekly commitment
- Energetic and flexible to changing circumstances
How To Apply
Email email@example.com for more information on next steps.