Human Resources Volunteer Remote Opportunity
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Advance Social Innovation
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
We are currently searching for remote Human Resources volunteers who can assist with human capital planning, leadership, recruiting, sourcing, performance management, metrics, training and development. If you have this experience please continue to read!
Ideal candidates are unemployed or working but dedicated to committing the extra time. This is a fast paced virtual work environment.
This opportunity is entirely remote and unpaid. However, we will provide a recommendation letter after 3 months of successful performance as a volunteer. This is a great opportunity to gain skills, apply your skills, fill a gap on your resume, make an impact, and/or dedicate your extra time!
Please provide your resume to be considered by applying to the post.
● Minimum of 10 hours volunteer engagement per week.
● Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources preferred.
● Minimum of 2 years in experience working in Human Resources preferred; with recruiting background.
● Excellent communication skills.
● A strong track record as being strategic.
● High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force for all communication efforts.
● Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters.
● Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
● Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
How To Apply
Please include your most updated resume and briefly highlight your top skills on why you are a great fit for this role.