Making it Sparkle—Newsletter Graphic Designer
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Redmond Historical Society
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Redmond Historical Society
8525 163rd Crt NE #120
The Redmond Historical Society is seeking a Graphic Designer to serve as a part of the Newsletter Publishing Team. Work with the Newsletter editor to put the final touches to the layout
The Redmond Historical Society is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit. To apply please provide resume and request a Volunteer Application.
- The Graphic Designer is a key part of the Newsletter Publishing Team. Make it sparkle by ensuring each issue meets the look and feel of our branding standard.
Past newsletters: https://bit.ly/2J1po3E
· Receive copy and images from the Newsletter Editor, following agreed schedule. Insert copy from a Word file to an InDesign template. Provide pdf files for printing and Internet use.
· Work with staff to meet deadlines and send files for printing and website publishing.
· Will occasionally be offered opportunity to do other graphic design projects.
- Demonstrated skills with Adobe InDesign. Preferably has access to Adobe InDesign
- Proficiency in English language written and oral communications.
- Basic MS Office skills
- Time to devote a few hours a month for 9 or 10 months a year.