A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
12 Eliot Street
Empowerment Through Integration (ETI) is a 501(c)3 certified non-profit that is changing the narrative surrounding disability both for blind and sighted youth. We create integrated, supportive spaces with life skills training, emotional support, and community service opportunities. Through these integrated spaces, they are able to break down internal and external barriers surrounding views on ability in order to create positive change in society. Our ultimate goal is to enable society to understand that inclusion of all is a value for all.
ETI is currently seeking a volunteer to help ETI’s marketing and outreach through the development of new photo and video material.
- Help bring the voice of ETI to our current communities and the world through photo and video
- Attend and document local ETI Events through both photo and video
- Review current photo and video content
- Put together 60 second and 5 minute promotional video for ETI
- Create short video or photo series to highlight and further the impact and mission of ETI
- Work on other promotional materials as needed.
- Passion for social justice and disabilities rights issues
- Background or degree in photography or film making.
- Familiarity and experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Familiarity and experience with publishing tools such as Squarespace and MailChimp
- Basic knowledge of design software such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Comfortable working as part of a team