SMC PRIDE Celebration
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by San Mateo County Behavioral Health and Recovery Services, Office of Diversity & Equity
Times of day
San Mateo Central Park
50 East 5th Avenue
Support our San Mateo County LGBTQ+ Community by volunteering at the 2018 Pride event in San Mateo Central Park!
Hosted by the PRIDE Initiative, the 6th Annual SMC Pride will be on June 16, 11am-5pm. This year's theme is Celebrate. Resist. Unite.
The annual SMC Pride event is a celebration of LGBTQ+ health and visibility in San Mateo County. We value the wellness of our queer community and celebrate this annual opportunity to share wellness resources and build relationships with music, food, and family-friendly fun.
For more information, see our website: https://www.smcpride2018.com/
Shifts are one hour each. Volunteer roles include:
- Social media support
- 7am: bring coffee + light breakfast for volunteers
- 7am: transport supplies
- 8-10am: decorate venue
- Help with children's activities/booth
- Help with mindfulness/Massage area
- Help with Bouncy House
- Greet attendees/provide directions
- Circulate donation buckets
- Circulate bubble blower
- Help with Youth area
Expect a special treat if you sign up for 2 or more shifts. Contact email@example.com to sign up!
The event is sponsored by San Mateo County Behavioral Health and Recovery Services's PRIDE Initiative. You can find more information about the PRIDE Initiative here: https://www.smchealth.org/pride
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability and interests. We'll share the available roles and help you sign up. Feel free to reach out with any questions!