Times of day
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Atma requires a Business Development Volunteer to provide support by creating actionable steps for implementation of fundraising, develop required materials/tools for implementation and design feedback mechanisms to track progress and reception of mode while also using relevant case studies. The role focuses on conducting the day-to-day operational management and implementation of all activities pertaining to fund development and fundraising
Location : Mumbai
Time Commitment : Full Time
No. Key Job Area
● Research and contact potential donors
● Process incoming and prepare outgoing mail.
● Drafting, editing, and preparing grants for submission. This also includes compiling program related reports and submitting them in a timely manner.
● Take initiative to build relationships with potential donors including individual community donors.
● Generate new ideas and business opportunities to increase fundraising and fund development to meet and exceed goals.
● Establish an ongoing fundraising program to support the work
● Research potential donors and foundations to identify and evaluate potential funding sources.
● Make initial contacts, and follow-through of securing available funding along with the coordination of all optional funding opportunities.
2.Design feedback tools to track progress
● Monitor program, track and document all necessary activities
● Completes all reporting requirements according to the slates deadlines.
● Prepare grants/ project proposals and progress reports as required by program contract and agreements.
Skills ,Knowledge/Experience and Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in fundraising
- A friendly and professional demeanor
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office is very helpful.
- Excellent coordinating skills, positive and energetic attitude
- Strong desire to meet goals and commitments
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Training Provided
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers