Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
51 Chemin du Trabandan
Norlha i s a nonprofit,nonpolitical,nonreligious,NGO based in Lausanne, Switzerland, that supports remote and poor communities in the Himalayas. It works to improve lives in terms of food and economic security,environmental stewardship and gender equality. Currently Norlha runs projects in Nepal and Bhutan. In order to support the Partnership team, Norlha is looking for a:
Join us as Senior Partnership Officer (F/M)
Join Norlha to:
· Research new sources of finance for our programmes related to
Agriculture and Livelihood, Gender and Disaster Risk Reduction
· Produce and develop reports and proposals for fundraising for our
programmes and projects.
· Produce and update presentation documents concerning fundraising
· Creating strong fundraising messages that appeal to potential donors
· Establish personal contacts with potential funding partners
· Be closely involved in proposal processes
· Support the coordination of a group of donors
· Improve the current fundraising research tools
· Enhance Norlha’s visibility and promote the association at public events
You can say „yes“ to...?
· I am really interested in the Himalayan people and Norlha’s values.
· I have experience/ qualification in fundraising, international
cooperation and development studies, marketing, communication
or a related field.
· I have good speaking and writing skills in English and French.
· I have good editorial, analysis and synthesis skills in either
· I have experience in fundraising research (PR is a plus).
· I have experience in report management (including budget and
· I am highly committed, independent and dependable.
and of course I have good interpersonal skills.
Norlha offers you:
· We enable you to engage in development, gender and women’s issues, poverty reduction
and sustainable development.
· We can strengthen your experience of management and partnership skills.
· We are a vibrant network of enthusiastic and motivated people.
· We offer free training in several professional and general work disciplines.
· We give you autonomy and responsibility.
· We believe in you and your initiative.
Duration: Please stay a minimum of 6 months, however we prefer to work with you for 12 months or longer.
Location: You can work from home and at least once per week in our office in Lausanne.
Start date: We need you now, nevertheless we can still discuss your start date.
This position is not paid .
You must already have the legally right to work in Switzerland.
Please send your application to: JoinUs@Norlha.org
We would love to give an answer to everybody, unfortunately we have limited resources, so we will only contact you when you are selected for an interview. Thank you for your understanding.