Trekking And Volunteering
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Volunteers Initiative Nepal (Empowering Marginalised Communities)
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Nepal is home to eight of the ten highest mountains in the world. Since Nepal’s borders were opened in 1949, this small, landlocked country has become the ultimate destination for trekkers from over the globe. But the mountains are only one of the draws: explore the temples and stupors, for Nepal hosts some of the most important Buddhist pilgrimage sites in the world; explore the great rivers by kayak or raft; fly above Everest and the Annapurnas; or take a safari in the jungle landscape of Chitwan.
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
- Complete this online Application form;
- Attach your updated resume/curriculum vitae (CV) with two referee's contact details(refarances can be for your work/university/family);
- Await confirmation from VIN for acceptace;
- VIN will confirm payment and send pre depature pack online;
- Full payment for the volunteer placement should be paid during your induction.