Volunteer in social and environmental projects in India
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by EduCARE India
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Near Bus Stand
EduCARE India is a non-governmental organization based in Punjab, North-West India. Since our establishment in 1994, we have aimed to create prosperity in rural Punjab through spreading awareness and information, education and developing skills and employment opportunities. We do this with the help of local volunteers and international interns. Over the past years, more than 500 interns from over 30 countries and various academic backgrounds have worked with us on several rural development projects.
We offer volunteer opportunities in the following fields of interest: -
- After-school Programme
- Women Empowerment
- Migrant School
- Environmental conservation & waste management
- Alternative energy - Organic farming - HIV/AIDS awareness
- Language teaching (English, French, German
- Cross-cultural awareness training
- Girls Sports Club
You'll get the opportunity to experience more than one project and learn about the workings of an NGO in India.
We offer free accommodation, internet at work place, reimbursement of basic food and work-related travel expenses.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Language/Cultural Support Available
How To Apply
If you're enthusiastic about working with us, please send the following to email@example.com:
- Cover letter including your motivation and ideal start- and finish dates - CV/Resume - A copy of your ID/passport.