Times of day
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
The Exit Theatre
Works closely with the Artistic Director and production staff to ensure that all elements of the production are implemented effectively and on schedule.
- Manages production calendar and ensures all production deadlines are meet
- Manages auditions, including: ensuring that notices have been sent/posted, managing the audition schedule at the auditions, inviting actors (both company and non) to callbacks, working with directors on final casting with an eye for overall ease of production and efficient use of actor pool
- Works with Production Assistant to ensure that all rehearsals have a designated space
- Works with Technical Director and Stage Manager to ensure all technical elements are ready for load in.
- Creates and maintains production worksheets in OneDrive
- Ensures with Technical Director that props, costumes and set pieces are collected by deadline
- Works with Stage Manager to facilitates load in and load out
- Contacts company members to assist with load in and load out
- Works with Assistant Production Manager on creating show program
- Training Provided