Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
PO Box 88
Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
The Social Media Coordinator oversees all avenues of Social Media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) and assumes a leadership role for the Social Media Team.
- Manage and monitor the scheduled posts for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Requires logging in to each page at least once per day, every week.Ensure scheduled posts for all avenues of Social Media adhere to BHRSC’s posting schedule/formula.
- Contribute by creating/scheduling posts where needed.
- Report on "follower" numbers and operations for all Social Media pages at the quarterly BHRSC meeting/conference call.
- Answers questions on Facebook and Instagram in a timely manner (other team members also help with this)
- Respond to all internal post requests from BHRSC EC members. This usually entails donation pleas, hounds needing foster, events, and any emergency posts that need attention.
- Cover duties for team members while they are away.
- This position sits on our Executive Committee and requires participation in a meeting via conference call two times per year and in-person meetings twice per year and to volunteer at our annual Spring Games held in June.
- Training Provided
How To Apply
Please visit our website: www.bassethoundrescue.org, and complete our on-line volunteer application and waiver. Thanks!