Times of day
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
1305 East Cliff Drive
Do you love ecology, history, or storytelling? Become a docent & connect people with nature!
Volunteer with the Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History!
We provide quality educational programs to thousands of youth every year in our Museum and outdoors. Help us lead educational programs for school groups (K - 5th grade) on a variety of subjects.
We are seeking docents for the following education programs:
Museum Docent Programs (On-site)
- Ohlone Program (K-4th grade)
- Our Animal Neighbors Program (K-2nd grade)
Field Docent Programs (Off-site)
- Neary Lagoon Wetland Walk (3rd grade)
- Neary Lagoon Watershed Walk (5th grade)
- Pogonip Nature Rangers Program (4th grade)
Learn more about these volunteer positions & apply at: http://www.santacruzmuseum.org/get-involved/volunteer/
- Training Provided