Volunteer Organizer for Workers' Rights, Immigrant Rights, and More!
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Massachusetts Jobs With Justice
375 Centre Street
Massachusetts Jobs with Justice has been fighting for the rights of all working people in Massachusetts for the past 25 years. We organize across the state to make sure that workers get fair wages and respect on the job, that everyone has access to quality public education and healthcare, and that we are moving toward a future where everyone, regardless of race, gender identity or sexual orientation, class, or immigration status gets the justice they deserve.
We need passionate volunteers to help us carry out our mission and win our current campaigns:
- Raising the minimum wage to $15/hour
- Securing Paid Family Medical Leave for people who need to take time off work to take care of a sick family member or spouse
- Stopping deportations
- Fighting anti-immigrant laws
- Defending public education
- AND MORE
There is a lot going on, and so many ways to get involved -- from office tasks to attending events to public outreach and advocacy -- so whether you have a lot of experience or no experience at all, or a lot of time or a little to spare, we can use your help!
Language/Cultural Support Available