Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Sustainable Bolivia (SB) is a 501(c)3 non-profit with projects in the Bolivian Tropics focused on regenerative agriculture, education, youth development, the arts, sustainable tourism & global health. SB also assists grass-roots organizations in and around Riberalta through the provision of human and financial resources, scholarships and grant funding. Sustainable Bolivia is currently looking for a marketing & social media volunteer.
Responsibilities (may include):
- Drafting social media posts
- Editing website content
- Managing blog
- Ad hoc filmmaking, photography and graphic design projects
- Identifying websites for promotion
- Utilizing online analytical platforms such as Google Analytics
- Manage projects as assigned by Sustainable Bolivia staff
- Coordinating with a variety of local grass-roots organizations.
- Fluency in English. Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Good problem-solving skills, organization and attention to detail
- Interest in working in an international environment, with an international team
- Minimum commitment of 1 month
- Positive attitude to learn new skills and latest marketing tools/technology
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience doing social media marketing, PR, and strategic campaigns
- Ability to manage WordPress
The successful applicant will be someone who can contribute to the culture of Sustainable Bolivia. The ideal candidate is outgoing, professional, and loves to interact with a variety of people from a variety of different backgrounds.
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers