MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS NEEDED - Bike MS: Peach Ride - October 21 & 22!
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by National MS Society
Times of day
201 Main Street
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is hosting our 31st Annual Bike MS: Peach Ride in LaGrange, GA!
This two day ride will take place on October 21& 22. We expect over 500 cyclists for this year’s event and we rely on our volunteers each year to unsure that events like this one continue to be a success!
The safety of our cyclist and volunteers are our number 1 priority throughout the weekend. We are looking for qualified individuals or groups that are certified medical professionals (EMTs/paramedics/nurses) to administer first aid at our rest stops, and at our start/finish line in LaGrange.
We are happy to work with you or your group on hours/locations that work best for you.
Are you a teacher and would like to have students gain medical hours please contact Sarah Patulo, Volunteer Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is required?
- Proof of License or Certification
- MUST have up to date CPR certification
Thank you again for volunteering your time and for Joining the Movement to create a world free of MS!
For more information visit: www.BikeMSGeorgia.org or email Sarah at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
Please feel free to connect directly with Sarah to register or you can go online to the website www.bikemsgeorgia.org.
- On the right side of the homepage under REGISTER, click "Volunteer"
- Choose "Register as an Individual"
- Next create an account or sign in
- Scroll to the bottom of the "Your Fundraising Goal Page" and click next stop
- Please note VOLUNTEERS DO NOT NEED TO FUND RAISE, but can if they would like to
- Complete contact information, and additional information (this is where you can choose your volunteer role!), click next step
- Agree to terms, click next step
- YOU ARE ALL REGISTERED TO VOLUNTEER!