Board Member w/Monitoring and Evaluation experience wanted to help abuse survivors financially
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Shine Foundation
A few hours per month
Shine Foundation is a nonprofit startup that provides free financial education to homeless abuse survivors in NYC and Baltimore. To support our growth, we're inviting qualified candidates to apply for our national Board of Directors!
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Director
Working with Shine Board Members, the Monitoring and Evaluation Director will measure the effectiveness of our projects and suggest improvements on an ongoing basis. Among his/her principal responsibilities, the M&E Director will:
- Lead, design and implement all evaluation plans
- Train team members and volunteers on developing and incorporating evaluation plans into their work
- Ensure timely monitoring of and reporting on the progress of services, and that findings are considered in the planning of subsequent services
- Proactively disseminate findings, conclusions, recommendations and lessons learned to intended audiences, with an emphasis on improving Shine’s service
- Recruit and lead a committee of coordinators
- Perform other duties, within his/her ability and as needed
Time commitment: Monthly 2-hour Board meetings, up to 5 hours / week of time commitment based on project and program needs.
How To Apply
Please include a copy of your resume.