A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
The Society for Girls, Inc is looking for a dynamic Marketing & Promotions Coordinator with a creative eye and a strategic plan. This role oversees all marketing aspects of the organization as well as providing all promotional needs for events, programs, and campaigns. Some of larger events include our Annual Totally Fun Tutu Run and Girls Inspire Summit where we reach over 200 girls. This position is where fun, creativity and strategy meet. If this sounds like you...Email us!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Social Media Coordinator to create overall marketing strategy for events, programs, campaigns, etc.
- Develop a comprehensive media contact list
- Create and distribute media package, press releases and follow-up advertising
- Responsible for creating or finding a graphic designer to create graphics for events, programs, campaigns
- Oversee layout and printing of all materials
- Oversee design and final copy of video presentations
How To Apply
Please email resume' and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include position title in the subject line.