EncoreOC Professionals Program - Dominguez-Roth Integrative Medical Foundation
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by OneOC
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
1901 E. 4th St. #100
OneOC is proud to offer EncoreOC Professional positions throughout Orange County! As an EncoreOC Professional, you will connect with a local nonprofit in meaningful & purposeful service to help address unmet community needs. During the 8-week program, you will fulfill critical project-based assignments that will bolster the infrastructure of the nonprofit at which you are serving.
Company Background: OneOC - Encore Professional Program with Dominguez-Roth Integrative Medical Foundation. The mission of Dominguez-Roth Integrative Medical Foundation is to raise awareness and provide access to scientifically studied and beneficial integrative medical therapies with the hope of forging new paths to wellness.
Term of Volunteer Service: 8-weeks project-based assignment
Hours of Volunteer Service: 15 hours per week for 8 weeks (Virtual and Onsite)
Wage: This is a volunteer opportunity.
Position: EncoreOC Professionals are highly-skilled volunteers who typically possess an advanced educational and professional backgrounds, along with time and expertise. Experienced applicants of all ages are encouraged to apply and are welcome to send a resume and cover letter to EncoreOC@OneOC.org.
Major Responsibilities and Related Tasks:
Website Development – The Encore Professional will assist with designing and implementing a strong, user-friendly, and professional website. This project will include:
- Revamping the current site
- Establishing a style guide for the website that directly ties to the foundation style guide
- Making sure that sections of the site can be easily updated and changed — that new stories can be added, pictures can be added or deleted, and time sensitive information can be added or deleted
- Building in the capacity to gather emails, sell event tickets, and accept forms of payment for donations
- Establishing new email addresses for foundation staff and for the board of directors
- Establishing social media accounts for the foundation, e.g. LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Building in further features, including links to specific websites, an area for spotlighting a success story, and a tab that contains resources
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Web Development
- Opportunity to make a significant difference in the mission of an Orange County nonprofit
- Free Leadership Development Trainings from OneOC
- Networking opportunities
Eligibility Requirements: To be eligible to participate as an EncoreOC Professional, the candidate must meet all eligibility requirements below, including but not limited to:
- Commit to the project-based assignment and position timeline
- Agree to and clear a criminal background check
How To Apply
You may apply directly to the EncoreOC Professional Program by emailing your resume and cover letter indicating your interest and why you would be a good fit for this opportunity to Abby Edmunds at firstname.lastname@example.org