Times of day
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
We're looking for an enthusiastic and personable events co-ordinator to run occasional events in Phnom Penh, especially during our major campaign month - July.
PFC have run several successful events in Phnom Penh including DIY cosmetic workshops and flea markets. We have an existing network of venues and an enthusiastic community who are keen to be involved.
Plastic Free July is a global campaign that PFC participate in - we'd like to run 2-3 events in Phnom Penh during the month of July. Therefore the minimum term is 2 months, ideally starting in early June.
- meet and work with key contacts in Phnom Penh
- develop and advertise event programs
- facilitate events and follow up
- provide reports to PFC admin (Siem Reap)
- passion for plastic-free and zero waste idealogy
- excellent communication skills
- strong organisational and coordination abilities
- professional attitude
This is an unpaid position.
- International Volunteers