Times of day
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
The Exit Theatre
Researches the attitudes and opinions of the public as relates to the company and its offerings to create a marketing plan to further expand the company audience base.
- Works with Executive and Artistic Director to clearly define projected audience and come up with clear, defined goals and strategy to increase audience attendance
- Works with Publicity and Outreach Directors to organize and/or promote productions and fundraisers
- Creates the Audience Survey Form for the House and or Stage Manager to place in programs and distributes during performances
- Manages post card distribution through Theater Bay Area
- Works with Graphic Designer and Artistic Director on the design of each poster and postcard
- Orders posters, postcards and programs for each show
- Works with Executive Director to create marketing and branding merchandise
- Works with Production Manager on production photos and ensures Publicity Director has correct photos for press releases and Outreach has correct photos for websites, emails blasts and social media.
- Creates promo video for shows when applicable and ensures that Outreach has them for social media postings
- Hires graphic designer for artwork
- Works with Outreach Director to manage promotional sales for shows
Experience can be 1-2 years or more. A working knowledge of the San Francisco Bay Area theater community and/or LGBTQ+ community is a huge bonus.
- Training Provided