San Francisco Bay Area
ASI Inclusion project has been designed to provide an opportunity for
women and minority entrepreneurs to showcase future potential of their
enterprises to investors. We adopt innovative & effective programs that
support underrepresented communities, including enterprises that serve
- Responsible for performing research and providing insights regarding the market, trends, competitors,potential and existing customers, and campaigns .Collate data from disparate sources and create compelling and change-generating insights.
● Setting marketing strategy to attract leads and bring brand awareness through the ASI Inclusion
● Conduct market research as related to marketing campaign
● Develop marketing content that support overall marketing strategy, collaborate with social media
coordinator to execute campaign on various channels
● Identify and use tool to collect marketing metrics, monitor and analyze metrics (click through, lead
growth, inbound links, etc.) to examine campaign’s return on investment and drive marketing decision.
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment..
- Hunger to hunt out new opportunities, sense of ownership, and natural inclination to over-deliver.
- Examine a campaign’s return on investment
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause and effect relationships.
Software Tools & Program Knowledge :-
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
How To Apply
In the subject line of your email, note the "Idealist" + position title for which you are applying.