The AC TimeBank is looking for Regular Friendly Visitors or Weekly Callers to brighten the day of older adults (at their homes or at day program sites) with conversations about current events, music, art and more. Areas: Bronx, Harlem and Staten Island.
- Participate in an enrollment session in person (Manhattan, Bronx or SI)
- Complete a volunteer application
- Organization will conduct background and personal references (names and phone numbers) checks.
- Report outcome to Coordinators
- Languages needed: English and Spanish
- Participate in an enrollment session
- TimeBank Coordinator will provide support to caller/visitor as needed
- Friendly Visitors - visits once, preferable twice per month
- Friendly Callers - calls once per week
How To Apply
If you are interested or would like more info, please contact the ArchCare TimeBank at 844-880-4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org