A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
3131 N Vancouver Ave
The Red Cross is seeking support from computer savvy individuals to help ensure the data integrity of our volunteer workforce. The Data Entry Volunteer will help submit and maintain records for training, volunteer hours, and other activities.
• Provide administrative support to Red Cross staff and volunteers.
• Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
• Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors
• Read source documents and enter data in specific data fields using keyboards or scanners
• File and maintain paper or electronic records and information
• Use computer databases, Microsoft Excel, and other office equipment such as scanners and fax machines
• Perform routine office support functions
Volunteers are needed for a minimum of one shift per week, 2-3 hours per shift.
- Training Provided
How To Apply
To inquire about the Data Entry Volunteer position, please send an email with availability.