Short-Term (few weeks/months)
The volunteers in this project will support the work of an Eco-social and Cultural Center in Villa Busch, in the west zone of Cochabamba, on the outskirts of the city. The Center was opened in 2014 and it has a public library, an organic garden and a hostel for volunteers. The project aims to sensitize the local population on issues of waste management and environmental protection, and to promote urban gardens in the community.
Project dates: January 21 - January 31, 2019
The volunteer activities include:
• Raising awareness through campaigns for recycling and reusing waste.
• Building a room with natural materials.
• Environmental education workshops for children, youth and adults.
• Cultural and educational activities will be held in the central plaza of Cochabamba in the evening.
For more information and other volunteer projects in Bolivia, please go to: http://cadip.org/volunteer-in-bolivia
CADIP International Volunteer Program: http://cadip.org
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Please visit www.cadip.org for more information.
Call in USA: 646-657-2900; 617-841-0400; 310-882-7400
Call in Canada: 416-943-4900; 514-316-8500; 604-628-7400