Board of DIrectors - Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by BAMSI, Brockton Area Multi-Services, Inc.
Times of day
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
10 Christy's Drive
BAMSI BOARD MEMBERS MAKE A DIFFERENCE. JOIN US!
BAMSI (Brockton Area Multi-Services, Inc.) is seeking new members to join the
Board of Directors.
BAMSI is a private, non-profit human services organization providing services to adults and children with developmental disabilities, mental illness, behavioral health, and public health needs. Our mission is to empower people and enrich their lives, through compassionate support and diverse services, one individual, one family at a time.
We are seeking diverse and dynamic professionals who have a passion to serve the community and can meaningfully contribute to our mission, particularly in the areas of engineering, contracting, web/graphic design and media.
Ideal candidates will meet the following Board expectations:
· Prepare for and attend regular, monthly board meetings every third Thursday evening in Brockton
· Serve on a committee (dates and times to TBD by committee members)
· Support BAMSI’s mission through volunteerism, fundraising and/or individual donations
· Become an ambassador for BAMSI in the community
If interested in serving on the BAMSI Board of Directors, please complete the Board application at: www.bamsi.org/in-the-community/get-involved/volunteer.