A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
159 20th Street
Yoga Foster is looking for a motivated graphic design volunteer with a passion to support educators who bring mindfulness into the classroom. We are a quickly growing nonprofit supporting teachers across 49 states and counting through our digital training, social media channels, virtual community circles, newsletters, and events. We’d love to support you in your professional development, giving you a versatile and dynamic experience that you’ll easily be able to translate into your next venture.
This is an unpaid volunteer position. We can work with you to receive college credit for your experience. Please include details of your program in your application if you’d like to pursue this route.
- Independently manage multiple projects from briefing to completion within a fixed timeline.
- Implement consistent brand elements across a campaign.
- Assist in asset and resource organization and management.
- Support and collaborate with our design lead on idea generation and design across a diverse range of media including email, social media, video, web banners, printed collateral etc.
- Proofread all materials to ensure they are letter-perfect and mistake-free.
- Currently enrolled or completed degree in Graphic Design, Advertising or related majors.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator.
- Strong organizational skills with a strong time management capability.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote and Acrobat.
- Interested candidate must submit a portfolio to be considered.
How To Apply
To apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio, indicating if you specialize in either print or digital design. Please let us know why you’d like to support Yoga Foster and a little bit about yourself. We will do our best to respond to all candidates.