Ideal candidate has an interest in artistic development and wants to use the position to learn and grow with the company. Chosen person will work with a team and oversee the development of RADD Productions.
- Collaborate with the team to create, organize and execute a development strategy
- Track demographics of artists and clients
- Oversee a marketing and social media effort
- Organize Fundraising events
- Recruit potential clients and collaborators
- Research possible grant and networking opportunities
- Represent RADD at various events around the city
- Strong leadership skills
- Organized and motivated
- No direct experience necessary, just a deep interest in learning!
Our team is made up of likeminded artist with a long term goal of growing into a thriving production company. The majority of our work is unpaid, but we find immense value in the experience, skills, resume, and portfolio we accumulate through our work. We are a family, and as such we are honest (and understanding) about balancing our RADD work with our paying jobs. Working and learning through RADD has helped our members find paying jobs in the business. Hopefully one day we’ll blow UP and be able to pay our leadership team accordingly! This is an opportunity for a early career individual to use RADD as a testing grounds.
How To Apply
Send a resume and a brief description of yourself, your work, your goals, and why you'd like to work with RADD to firstname.lastname@example.org